BSc in Electronics Engineering, MSc in Mechatronics Engineering (110/110 cum laude) at Politecnico di Torino. Team member from March 2013 to March 2018.
Hobbyist in electronics and RC aircrafts since I was very young, I always realized several projects at an amateur level in fields such as robotics, digital and analog electronics (such as self-made function generators, audio synth, etc.), high voltage (Tesla coil, Cockroft-Walton multipliers, Royer oscillator drivers for flyback transformers) and many more.
In my spare time I try do jogging, acrobatics, snowboard in winter time and try not to forget how to play sax.
Hard skills focus: Electronics design, PCB design, microcontrollers, Control Systems design, Robust Control, Robust Estimation and Identification, Mechatronics Systems Modeling, ad-hoc design of multirotor vehicles.
Projects I worked on:
- FUSED H2 multirotor realization:
– Propulsion system design
– Hydrogen fuel cell characteriation (in collaboration with Cristiana Perlongo)
- Ground Control Station development: Antenna tracker.
- Motor testbench for characterizing motor-propeller pairs
- ARTVA Transponder Interface
- Helix Directive Antenna design for 1,2 GHz band
- Middle Board module